Wrestling House of Entertaining Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Make sure to follow @OfficialWHEE on Twitter to keep up to date on all things wrestling!
Tune in to TNT every other Saturday at 11:00 P.M. EST to see WHEE UNDERGROUND live!
Give a warm WHEE welcome to the newest addition to our ever-expanding roster: MR. KAHUNA!
Latest topics
W.H.E.E Underground - Commercial (11/16/2023)Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:06 amAdmin
Character Application TemplateWed Nov 15, 2023 12:50 amAdmin
U'ilani "Mr. Kahuna" IonaTue Nov 14, 2023 8:21 pmMR. KAHUNA
Trisha O'Conner & Joseph PowersTue Nov 14, 2023 3:25 amAdmin
Quintin "The Boulder" Powell & Perry RiversTue Nov 14, 2023 3:24 amAdmin
Tony MatthewsTue Nov 14, 2023 3:15 amAdmin
Salvatore VazquezTue Nov 14, 2023 3:12 amAdmin
Promotional/Special ChampionshipsTue Nov 14, 2023 3:09 amAdmin
The Undisputed House ChampionshipTue Nov 14, 2023 3:09 amAdmin
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://wheewrestling.forumotion.com

Character Application Template Empty Character Application Template

Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:50 am

CHARACTER APPLICATION TEMPLATE

In this post you will be able to find the exact code used to create your custom character in the WHEE world, and also get a rough idea of how that code should look upon its completion. This code must be followed in regard to creating a character, but slight alterations may be made.

The Finished Product:
Code:
</br>
<div class="CodeBox1" style="box-shadow:#f8eeba 0px 0px 0px;width:525px;height:840px:auto;margin-left:25%;margin-right:0%">[center]***INSERT AN IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER HERE***[/center]

[center][size=26][color=#E3BF8F]CHARACTER'S FULL NAME HERE[/color][/size][/center]

[hr]
[center][size=20][color=#E3BF8F]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/color][/size][/center]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Name:[/color][/u][/size] [i]Your character's birthname[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Ring Name:[/color][/u][/size] [i]The nickname(s) your character has been given[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Age:[/color][/u][/size] [i]The age of your character[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Gender:[/color][/u][/size] [i]Male or Female[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Hometown:[/color][/u][/size] [i]Where your character grew up[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Appearance:[/color][/u][/size] [i]A 1-2 paragraph description of your character's physical appearance and attire.[/i]

[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Background:[/color][/u][/size] [i]A 1-2 paragraph description of your character's life leading up to their induction to the WHEE roster.[/i]

[hr]
[center][size=20][color=#E3BF8F]WRESTLING INFORMATION[/color][/size][/center]

[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Roster:[/color][/u][/size] [i]Is your character on 'WHEE Underground' or 'WHEE After Dark'?[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Personality Type:[/color][/u][/size] [i]Heel (Bad Guy), Face (Good Guy), or Tweener (Mix of Both)[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Entrance Theme:[/color][/u][/size] [i]"Song Name" - Artist Name[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Gimmick:[/color][/u][/size] [i]The way in which your character presents themselves[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Height:[/color][/u][/size] [i]How tall your character is[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Weight:[/color][/u][/size] [i]How much your character weighs[/i]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Stat Points:[/color][/u][/size] ***[i]Upon creation, all characters are given 200 Points that they can divide between '[u]Brawl[/u]', '[u]Speed[/u]', and '[u]Tech[/u]' as they see fit. These stats will help, in some cases/capacity, to determine the outcome of in-ring matchups.[/i]***

[list][*][size=14]Brawl[/size] - [i]# of Points[/i][*][size=14]Speed[/size] - [i]# of Points[/i][*][size=14]Tech[/size] - [i]# of Points[/i][/list]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Signature Moves:[/color][/u][/size]

[list][*][size=14][u]Name of 1st Signature Move[/u][/size] - [i]Short description of how this signature move works.[/i]

[*][size=14][u]Name of 2nd Signature Move[/u][/size] - [i]Short description of how this signature move works.[/i]

[*][size=14][u]Name of 3rd Signature Move[/u][/size] - [i]Short description of how this signature move works.[/i][/list]
[size=14][u][color=#E3BF8F]Finishing Moves:[/color][/u][/size]

[list][*][size=14][u]Name of 1st Finishing Move[/u][/size] - [i]Short description of how this finishing move works.[/i]

[*][size=14][u]Name of 2nd Finishing Move[/u][/size] - [i]Short description of how this finishing move works.[/i]

[/list]</div>

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum